A first floor apartment with vaulted ceilings and filled with light, providing luxurious accommodation with views to the village church.
Tucked away on the first floor, with views of the village church on one side and the stables courtyard on the other, this spacious conversion offers quality and style in abundance.
Vaulted ceilings create space, and light floods into the rooms which are filled with a stylish mix of antique and contemporary furnishings, with original artworks adorning the walls.
The toll of the church bells, horses in the nearby stables and the occasional owl are the few sounds visitors hear from this secluded apartment. Take a look around and see what is waiting…
• Period features
• Vaulted ceilings
• Spacious open plan sitting and dining area
• Views to the church
• Enjoy England Gold Award winner
• Super kingsize bed (or two singles)
• Feather duvets and pillows
• Pocket sprung mattress
• High quality bed linen
• Extra large bath towels
• Heated towel rail
• iPod docking system & DAB radio
• Digital TV
• New, high-end kitchen equipment
• Extractor fan
• Washing machine and drier
• Digital TV and DVD player
• High speed wifi
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Walk-in shower
• Cooking utensils, cutlery & crockery
• Tea, coffee, milk, dishwasher tablets, laundry tablets
2 nights, £260
3+ nights £115 per night
Weekly rate £600
Additional folding beds (max 2) £40 each per night
Please complete the form below, along with the dates you would like to reserve and we will contact you regarding your enquiry.